I am licensed as a Consultant Cardiology with more than xx years of clinical experience. I’ve worked at the prestigious medical facilities in UAE
I am licensed as a Consultant Cardiology with more than xx years of clinical experience. I’ve worked at the prestigious medical facilities in UAE such as:
- • SSMC Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- • Mafraq Hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- • Shaik Khalifa Medical City (SKMC) in 2005 as a Consultant Cardiology and the Section Head of the Noninvasive Lab.
- • Al Qassimi hospital in Sharjah, UAE as the Head of Medical & Cardiac Department
- • King Fahad Hear Center in Saudi Arabia in 1989 as the Deputy Chief of the Cardiac Transplant Project
I have completed my MBBCh in Cairo Egypt in 1980 and MSc and MD (PhD) degree in Cardiology at Ain Shams University 1983 and 1992 respectively.
I am a fellow of The American College of Cardiology (FACC) and member of a numerous Societies of Cardiology.
I have authored or co-authored numerous publications, which have appeared in peer-reviewed journals. He has received widespread recognition for his achievements especially in the field of continuous medical education (CME), and I have appeared in the Who’s Who in America, Medicine and Healthcare, Who’s Who in America, Science and Engineering, Who’s Who in America, The Barons 500 Leaders for the New Century, Barons Who’s Who (USA), and Outstanding People of the 20th Century, Incorporating the outstanding Achievement Awards, International Biographical Center Cambridge, England.
I have been nominated as the best speaker of the year for HAAD CME Program, Health Authority-Abu Dhabi, CME/CPD Annual Award Ceremony 2010. I have served as an investigator on clinical trials in cardiovascular medicine.
- Clinical Cardiology
- Non-invasive cardiac testing
- Heart diseases
- MBBCh in Cairo Egypt in 1980
- MSc and MD (PhD) degree in Cardiology at Ain Shams University 1983 and 1992 respectively
- Fellow The American College of Cardiology
- Licensed Consultant Cardiology, DHCC, Dubai