General Internal Medicine, Acute and Chronic Diseases, Management of Metabolic Syndrome (hyperlipidemia, hypertension, diabetes, obesity), Travel Medicine, Vaccination, Health Check-up
"Ethical listening to my patients’ concerns, hearing their stories, and learning not only what’s the matter with them but also what matters to them and building trust are the most important keys in the success of my clinical practice as my primary focus is to provide them with an appropriate and highest-quality health care and best patient experience."
My Experience and Background
- General Internal Medicine consultation
- Diagnosis and management of Acute Disease
- Diagnosis and management of Chronic disease
- Diagnosis and management of Metabolic Syndrome (Diabetes, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia)
- Health check
- Vaccination consultation
- Women’s health
- Urinary tract infection, Asthma, gastritis, etc.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Research Methods for Translational Medicine (Pharmaceutical Cancer) at University of Manchester, U.K.
- PhD in Medicine in Juntendo University, Tokyo, Japan
- Certified Medical Doctor, Japan
- Graduated from Tokyo Women’s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
- Certified Professional in Travel Health by the International Society of Travel Medicine
- Certified Professional in ACLS/ BLS
- Board Certified Member of the Japanese society of Internal Medicine
- Licensed in Internal Medicine in Japan
- UAE - DHCA: Licensed as Specialist Internal Medicine by Dubai Healthcare City, UAE since 2012
- Certification in Travel Health™ by the International Society of Travel Medicine
- Certification in ACLS / BLS