I believe in evidence based physical therapy practice, utilizing the latest research and state of the art technology available, to enhance the health and quality of life.
Dr. Beena’s Institute Of Modern Physio-Rehabilitation Excellence
I have done my Doctor of Physical Therapy from USA & PHD in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation from USA. I have completed my master’s degree from University of Mumbai & was a gold medalist. During my tenure I gained extensive experience in management of spine related pain through various therapeutic modalities like non-surgical spinal decompression therapy (Noninvasive disc treatment), expertise in acupuncture & dry needling techniques to treat pain & musculoskeletal injuries, treating special needs children through various contemporary therapeutic treatments with excellent results.
I am very well experienced in the treatment of orthopedic injuries, sports injuries, neurological conditions, pain management, musculoskeletal injuries, and neuro-developmental techniques for children with special needs. I am also an experienced professional in office ergonomics consultation.
I am well versed in the state-of-the-art technologies in diagnostics and patient care in the realm of physiotherapy and rehabilitation medicine and firm believer in educating the patients & their care takers ON how to prevent & improve health conditions.
- Nonsurgical spinal decompression therapy (Non-invasive disc treatment)
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy & Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Pain management. Non-surgical pain management (Neck & back care)
- Post-surgical rehabilitation of hip & knee replacement.
- Sports injury management & rehabilitation.
- Rehabilitation of trauma & orthopaedic conditions.
- Neurodevelopmental therapy for special needs children.
- Neurological rehabilitation of adults & children.
- Cardiac & pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Gynaecological physiotherapy, woman’s health.
- Dry needling techniques.
- Kinesiology taping techniques.
- Ergonomics & workstation management.
- Parkinson’s Rehabilitation.
- Cerebral Palsy Rehabilitation.
- Pediatrics physiotherapy.
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (USA), PHD in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (USA),
- Master’s degree in Physiotherapy from All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Central Government of India) (Bombay University). Gold Medallist.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation,
- Diploma in Acupuncture.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health care Management from Symbiosis Institute of Health care.