Dr Mohammad Awad is an experienced dermatologist with more than 10 years of experience in dermatology and venereology. Dr Mohammad is an expert in medical dermatology cases like psoriasis, acne, lichen planus, urticaria, drug reactions and cosmetic dermatology like Botox, filler and laser.
Training in Dermatology Department Faculty of Medicine Cairo University
Working as a Specialist of Dermatology in October 6 University Hospitals in Egypt for more than 8 years and in Sunrise Clinics in Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia as a Senior Registrar Dermatologist for 2 years.
- Medical dermatology cases: acne vulgaris, psoriasis, lichen planus, fungal infections,
- Urticaria and drug reactions.
- Paediatric dermatology
- Sexually transmitted infections like syphilis, herpes progenitalis gonorrhoea and
- Venereal warts
- Laser medicine including laser hair removal, laser for pigmented lesions and fractional Laser
- Cosmetic dermatology: fillers, PRP, and chemical peels.
- Dermoscopy and screening for skin cancers.
- Bachelor degree in medicine and surgery, faculty of medicine Cairo university, Egypt
- Master degree in dermatology and venerology, Cairo university, Egypt
- Clinical doctorate (md) degree in dermatology and laser, Cairo university, Egypt
- Member of European academy of dermatology and venerology
- Member of international Dermoscopy society